Help Preserve Our Natural Heritage
To take or capture nothing,but photographs
To eliminate or kill nothing,but time
To leave or discard nothing,but memories
For your safety remember that:
- A permit from military or governmental authorities is required to access a number of protected areas, so make sure you have it before starting your adventure.
- Before starting your adventure, hire a knowledgeable and experienced guide as it is highly recommended for visiting desert areas.
- In remote areas, make sure to travel in convoys of at least two 4x4 vehicles.
- Make sure you are fully equipped and prepared with enough food and water supplies, as travelling time through the desert can often be deceivingly long.
- Before setting out on your journey, alert someone to your whereabouts and when you expect to be back.
- Make sure to bring appropriate clothing and an insect repellent.