Help Preserve Our Natural Heritage
To take or capture nothing, but photographs
To eliminate or kill nothing, but time
To leave or discard nothing, but memories
For your safety remember that:
– A permit from military or governmental authorities is required to access a number of protected areas, so make sure you have it before starting your adventure.
– Before starting your adventure, hire a knowledgeable and experienced guide as it is highly recommended for visiting desert areas.
– In remote areas, make sure to travel in convoys of at least two 4×4 vehicles.
– Make sure you are fully equipped and prepared with enough food and water supplies, as travelling time through the desert can often be deceivingly long.
– Before setting out on your journey, alert someone to your whereabouts and when you expect to be back.
– Make sure to bring appropriate clothing and an insect repellent.